Bridge Builder Professional Staffing, LLC is a minority owned recruiting and staffing organization that specializes in developing diverse candidate pipelines. Our goal is to make sure that each candidate is paired with the organization that is the right “fit”. Our business model is deep rooted in collaboration, integrity, inspiring others and always seeking the "right candidate" not the "right now candidate".
The HR Audit and Compliance Manager is a part of HR Operations team and serves as the subject matter expert for all HR compliance and audit related topics. This individual leads a team and partners with members of HR, business groups, internal and external auditors and in house and outside counsel on all compliance initiatives, processes and audits relating to HR.
• Ensure compliance to all federal, state and local laws with regard to HR/employment related topics
• Evaluate, enhance and implement best practices across the HR team that drive compliance and positive audit results
• Partner with internal and external auditors to complete audits in a timely and accurate manner
• Clearly communicate and train appropriate HR/business groups on changes
• Serve as the subject matter expert for all compliance related topics, providing guidance to HR team members
• Interpret and simplify laws and policies into easily consumable concepts, regularly keep HR team abreast of applicable changing regulations
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance and recommendations on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
• Own audit findings to drive improvement when necessary
• Document and implement improvements of department processes, procedures and audits in order to improve effectiveness
• Promote and lead the standardization of HR processes; identifies and implements process improvements
• Manage the employee data auditing requirements as well as the quality and control of template documents
• Work with all relevant HR process owners and ensure that interactions are documented and hand-offs are processed correctly
• Deliver presentations and reporting on compliance opportunities and makes recommendations for efficiencies and standardization
Bridge Builder Professional Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and works solely with Equal Opportunity Employers. It is our policy to conduct a meaningful marketing campaigns that address the expressed need for each client while practicing a broad array of outreach techniques in the pursuit of all qualified job candidates.
To assure compliance with this requirement, we affirm that we, and all of our partners prohibit discrimination of any type to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or based on genetic information and/or genetic testing.
• A minimum of 5 years of overall Human Resources experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years of related experience in Human Resources audit and compliance is required
• A minimum of 1 year experience leading people is required
• Strong understanding of employment law, HR policies, processes and best practices as well as passion for enterprise-wide HR audit and compliance practices
• Excellent project coordination and delivery experience is essential in addition to the ability to navigate around potential roadblocks throughout the organization
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to effectively partner with multiple areas of the business at all levels
• Ability to review and analyze data to identify trends and make data driven recommendations
• Experience with evaluating HR related technologies and systems for process improvements
• Be able to identify and understand where the gaps are
• Exceptional internal and external relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills Global experience is HIGHLY preferred
Fortune 500 company experience